Re: New DSC panels 1832 / 1864

Rumour has it that the reason why DSC came out with this new line at this
particular time was because Europe has mandated there can be no lead
contained in any high tech products after a certain future date. So DSC took
the opportunity to "trump" the market  since they had to do major work on
their boards anyway. If true, the other manufacturers will be following suit
depending upon how important they see overseas markets (Paradox....very
important...others, I couldn't even hazard a guess.....)

Since I have no way to confirm the above, take the rumour for what it's
worth.....

RHC