Re: New DSC panels 1832 / 1864

DSC will be here training us the new panels Thursday and maybe I can give
you an answer later that evening.
If they don't actually have the panels yet that will be a good clue.

They also are making the claim that the new stuff is backwards compatable
and I am not sure exactly what they think that means.
 I think it means the new panels will work with the OLD keypads however the
new keypads look pretty good so who would want to replace the panel and keep
the old keypads.