Monitoring PC LOG REPORTS via DMP XR200/ICOM and Linux

I am trying to learn more about the innards of my XR200 panel and ICOM
interface (with Remote Link).

I noticed that in addition to sending alarms and other reports to the
remote station, it can also send "PC log reports" to another networked
computer.

I have set up the reporting service (via my Remote Link software) and
pointed it to the IP address of my Linux server. I can see that
packets are being sent to the server but I don't know how to read
them.

I was hoping that they were in SNMP so that I could use (and parse) a
standard SNMP daemon, but that doesn't appear to be true...

So does anyone know what format the log report packets are sent in?
Any ideas on how to write a linux daemon to monitor the port and
decode/log the packets?

Thanks!