Re: Zone 803 CIE135 Burglarly on Ademco 128B Panel?

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> 803 mean that the device at ecp address 3 is having a trouble or alarm and
> the 135 is the actual trouble or alarm number
>
> do you have an alarm net device on your system?
>
> usually they are at address ecp 3...

That panel has a cellular backup.  I think it is Ademco 7845C?    I remember
hearing that the FCC is going to re-assign those control channel cellular
frequencies, so maybe this is that alarmnet wireless reacting to its
frequency not being received by Alarmnet?

--
Will