Re: New DSC panels 1832 / 1864

"thesatguy" <thesatguy1@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OF1%f.1525$B42.888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Was there a problem with the v1 Envoy nobody told me about?  Put one of
the
> things in my new house when I moved recently and had to replace it with a
> Powermax the second day.  Darn thing kept telling me the transmitters were
> missing.

You're kidding right? that panel had tons of problems.

1. Chips would dislodge during shipping
2. Internal modules would fail (like the escort) which would mean replace
entire panel
3. It would often forget zone descriptions
4.
5. Phone line monitor too sensitive which would result in runaway signals

Almost as bad as the old Moose Z1100...