Re: DSC Power 632 DIY questions

I tried the fire keys. No response. Do they need to programmed somehow?

I also have an update on the telephone interface. No dice. I
experimented with with download interface by configuring the panel to
initiate a user selected dialout. The dialer did not cut out the phone
that the panel is connected to.

I wired the panel directly to the telephone network interface,
bypassing the RJ-31X jack. I'm clearer on the purpose of the jack.
However, it should not have affected the operation of the panel dialer.
As shown in the installer diagram, I wired the incoming tip/ring from
the central office to the tip/ring on the panel and wired the R1/T1
lines back to the network interface and then to the phones. The phones
work fine, but no luck on the dialer.

Any suggestions?

BAJ