Re: in ceiling dome mount

Take a look at www.videolarm.com.  See if there is anything there that
meets your needs.  If so, contact them and ask for the number to the
rep in your area.  He or she should be able to point you to a reputable
dealer that won't run the points up on you.  Now, not all reps are the
same.  My Videolarm rep in Texas is fantastic and has always made
himself available to help with projects large and small.  I can only
hope you get the same response in your area.