Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Nick Markowitz wrote:
> I swear to god every news group i go to the has a resident bAsshole  is this
> a contagious degree and spreading.
> what is the cure. can it be stopped in time.

Unlike almost every other disease, the best cure for this one is to
simply ignore it.

Unfortunately for that to work, it requires that EVERYONE ignore the
virus, and in most groups, that just doesn't happen.

This one is worse than many in that regard.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-0, 04/03/2006
Tested on: 4/2/2006 9:48:53 PM