Re: wireless camera power consumption

You did answer your own question. 2 hours is about right.

You can add more 9v batteries in parallel, or use a different battery
configuration. If you use 6 D cell batteries, you might get a week out of
it. D cells are generally 2000mA, depending on brand. I have seen D cell
rechargeables of 2500ma. So at 100mA consumption, you may get 35-40 hours on
a D cell battery pack. If you don't need that much, go down to C cell, or AA
cell.

You may also consider using an alarm system GEL CELL 12v 4 to 8AH will
provide alot of power, Plus it's cheaper to buy than cell batteries. You
will however need to get a charger for it as well.

Jim Rojas