Re: Eavesdropping Video Receives 5 Star Rating

It's easy to explain, he has an affliction common to many on the left called
BDS or

Bush
Derangement
Syndrome

Bush Derangement Syndrome: the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal
people in reaction to the policies, the presidency -- nay -- the very
existence of George W. Bush.

As the his mental condition deteriorates he'll  begin to believe any nutcase
and any conspiracy theory that most sane people would have long ago
dismissed. Instead of trying to sway people his way he does what a typical
liberal does....they run away...

In his case it's to Brazil :)