Re: New DSC panels 1832 / 1864

> Guess I should be surprised that DSC even read my site.....

Or proud?

You can simply state that, due to the all-too-common problems experienced in the
past with version 1.0 releases, until *any* new hardware has had [??] more
months of "in-service testing" you do not intend to offer it.  Don't be too
specific about makes and models and DSC won't pester you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.