Re: New DSC panels 1832 / 1864

Why not just tell your client exactly what you just said here, Bob?  If he's
reasonable and if he trusts your judgment, he'll probably accept your advice and
go with something more reliable.  If not, you really don't need to build a
headache for yourself or your customer.  Better to lose the client than to end
up trying to service junk.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.