Re: Digital vs Analong Cell backup - Sunset Clause

I can't use the web service to turn on any legacy units - you can run tests
or change info during the day while Uplink has a tech there but thats all -
you have to call each of them in and wait for the tech to do it.  That
legacy control panel is pretty much worthless because it only works during
normal business hours while the other control panel works 24 hours a day.  I
can use the web service for the new units without a hitch.