Re: False alarms

My opinion is plain simple,you have some really good nerv to come here and
talk about giving fine to installing alarm company.

What you dont know is that,here we have so much fly by night company that
there is no way just to know who the heck installed a system..

You will need to think also about poeple that badly use there alarm,not
because they ar mean,but cause the forget,they didnt close the windows of
the kitchen and at the first good wind gust the pir gave an alarm,now wheres
the alarm company fault,how could they have prevented that alarm? by
installing contact on every door?

i f so you are saying that alarm system should only be install on high end
home where they can afford full perimeter and volumetric protection

and what about the business side of the story,commercial account where the
cleaning team change every damn month and they cant read english..have
difficulty just to speak english,and plain just dont care about alarms..

what can i do about that? ask my customer to pay me back the fine? they
first thing that will happen ,they will go to fly by nights connected to
central station in another juridiction,and voila..case closed,where do you
will send the fine?

the only way to fix the false alarm issue is to have a way of confirming if
an alarm is real or not,and that is video confirmation,let have the
integration of video system to alarm system as a big incentive for sale to
the alarm manufacturer you dont need high end camera and crystal clear video
to realise if there is a break in or not...or if the Johnson forgot to put
the cat in the basement before leaving for the day..

1144702426.272614.144170@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx