Re: Robert L. Bass

FIRETEK wrote:
> "Gmail.com" may have been a valid domain in 1992.  Has anyone bothered
> checking?

Why bother?  Has Bass ever "bothered checking" the so called "multiple
aliases" he says I post under?  Frank, you can't have a reasonable
discussion (or advocate for Peace) with an individual like Robert that:

1.  Thinks an "on topic" post to this Newsgroup can include megabytes of
HTML and a complete catalogue of his online store;

2.  Frequently posts nonsense about legitimate alarm installers and
Dealers being "anti-DIY";

3.  Misrepresents his own expertise and experience in order to make
himself appear more legitimate/knowledgable.

Robert has repeatedly demonstrated that he has but one agenda here.
He's self-serving, egotisical, and has demonstrated an utter contempt
for our industry, Florida State Law, and ethics.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com