Re: Looking for Radionics

Because I  had a number of them that cost me nothing and I know how to
fix the power supplies. Once the power supplies are fixed the hard
wired portion of the panel works fine and it makes a good panel to
give away when we do a take-over from ADT.

I never re-use the wireless parts that we used with the 7112 panels.

I am also missing the snap off terminal strips on a few of them.

Best Regards
Thanks
Ken K.