Re: Digital vs Analong Cell backup - Sunset Clause

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > > Now another person says he can get analog units reactivated but I
> cannot.
>
> Mark works for Monitronics.  Can you say buying power?
>

> --
> Bob La Londe - Webmaster
> www.YumaBassMan.com

Bob buying power has nothing to do with it, the fact is the standard 1500
Uplink can still be activated via the web page, if Uplink is no longer
reactivating units they haven't informed us about it. I guess I should have
asked if the poster was talking about the older metal 1500's or the later
plastic bodied units, we only deal with the later units.

BTW AnyNet is sweet although more expensive than the 1500