Re: GE Allegro

Its not an E130,  Ill have to look at the exact report code but it is a
contact id report with the E?? and 30 as the zone.   The tech support guy
told me the DTIM is zone 1.  This install has only 5 zones total.  This zone
30 seems to report only with burglar alarms. Fire and Panic dont report a 30
but only report the zone.

James