Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

You are awesome- that is the most informative step-by-step action I can
take
My disaply says "CP" and the Clock Says "---".  The clock has never
worked since vonage, I was told time could not be downloaded.
My monthly months alarm tests (my most recent was this morning) have
never worked (except a few times early on).
One of the troubleshooting steps a few months ago included them
replacing my board. Since I do not have a clock, could I already have a
download board maybe?
I just did the reset by holding down O, it rebooted, then I ran a
"test" which failed and the display still says CP.
Thanks for clearning up Brinks v Vonage, I assumed Vonage was the
culpret.
So I am I back to calling for the board or another step?
Thank you for being so helpful, and knowledgable.