pass for http://homesecuritystore.com

hello to all
i'am from croatia and i am installers in small security company. I' m
looking or programming software for different type alarms and i found it in
http://homesecuritystore.com, but all sw, and manuals are password
protected. I send a mail, but nobody answer me. Have any pass  for this
page, or have software for DSC controls panel? (like DLS)
thanx

(for email remove all ............ from adress)