CCTV Design and Setup

Hi,

I am looking into setting up a CCTV system at my Business.  My question
is this:  What do i need?  I would like to have some cameras outside,
but don't know how to house the camera and the cable [so it cannot be
cut!].  How do I get the power to the device?  Any help / design
examples would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Anthony