Re: "Blanks" kill actors

"Shaun Eli" <missingchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1126736767.927090.75110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Ouch.  You care not about anyone else?  There are a lot of words to
> describe that.  I care about other people.  How you raise your kids IS
> up to you, unless you do such a horrible job that we believe that the
> state should step in and save your kids.

Buddy, are you fucking kidding me? You are an idiot. What the fuck is this
"we" part?
So some knuckle head like you assumes to have all this vast knowledge of
life, family and their children?
Here's a clue for you. (1) This is a newsgroup about alarm systems,
installers, and in general the alarm industry. (2) Your stupid ass rants and
opinions are like any other liberal dipshit secluded from the reality of
real life; nobody can help you there. (3)What the fuck is your point here?
(4) We all agree with you, now PISS OFF.

>  I don't believe any particular parents are neglectful, or saints
(excepting my parents, of
> course, who are wonderful).

You don't know what you believe, that's the problem. You're pissed because
now there is a helmet law, and back when you fell off your bicycle, and
inflicted all that brain damage on yourself, you feel resentful, and
neglected. Your still pissed about your nieghbor, little Tommy, killing that
squirell with his BB gun, and you want guns removed from everyone because of
it.

> But when parents do things that endanger
> their kids we, as a society, have some responsibility to save those
> kids.

What responsibilty is that? I don't disagree with what you're saying. I
disagree with the end result of all the reactive efforts. You as a society,
tend to believe you have ALL the answers, until it comes time to be held
accountable for the welfare of that child/children. You, and your society
assume you need to take a stand on responsibilty, but ultimately a child
faces his or her neglect alone. You and your society believe that the
effects of child neglect, and abuse can be treated, when it's not a disease.
A child doesn't get sexually molested by a priest because his/her parents
were neglectful. You and your society believe you can heal scares like that
by being reactive to the event. I doesn't do shit for the child welfare, you
missed the chance.

  I also don't believe that people deserve to die because of their
> stupidity, or due to a momentary lapse of reason.

Good for you. If some priest sexually molested my child, you'd find him
hanging in Central Park by the neck, with a 50 lb. cynder block tied to his
genitals, with a gun shot wound to the center of his skull.

> Here are some general thoughts, and then I'll leave this alone:

Here's one from me. Unplug your computer from the rest of the world, live
your secluded life in the peace of your own home, and die, knowing you, like
the other 80% of the stupid American reactive public didn't make a
difference in the world, or this Country.
I'm better now.