Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

The discouraging thing about Home Depot is that the employees don't know
what they have in the store so you're pretty much on your own. That's why I
like the electrical supply houses. You walk up to the counter and tell them
what you want. A knowledgeable person gets it and you're all set without
wasting half the day looking for it. If you're after price alone and you can
live with the frustration of not being able to find what you want, standing
in long lines, inept customer service, and rude cashiers, then HD is the
place to be.

Bob