Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does your monitoring agreement address daily, weekly, monthly or
> any test at all?

What "monitoring contract"??  Have you actually seen Robert's redesigned
"monitoring" section??  He's selling equipment that only a *Dealer* with a
valid account can set up along side programmable voice dialers.  There's no
disclaimer advising his vict...  er...  I mean customers that they won't be
able to program or set up the Uplink or Telguard communicator they buy from
him.

Since he's been investigated for unlicensed activity (selling monitoring
contracts) he's started steering his customers to "NextAlarm" (I really love
how he's got the "Alarm Central" logo next to the "NextAlarm" link).
NextAlarm is another fine "dealer" that cares so much about their clients,
they'll send them a proprietory communicator with instructions on how to
circumvent the existing alarm company's equipment if the customer doesn't
have access to installer level programming...  Sheesh!!!