Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > that's why you have to test your system weekly....
>
> Weekly?!?  You don't even bother with daily testing???  What the
> olson are you doing to your poor vic... er, clients?

And your so self righteous.........I suppose when you program one of your
clients systems to their pager/cellphone, because they don't want CS
monitoring, you have a daily test signal sent to them or is that just on the
clients systems you programmed that you are sending a bill for monitoring
services. What is your recommendation to your clients that you simply sell
equipment to that are going to DIY it. "Oh by the way, you must test this
system daily to make sure it works". I am sure you cover this in great
detail.  Does your monitoring agreement address daily, weekly, monthly or
any test at all?