Re: 12vdc panel

Section 1.1 of the North American 1555MX installation manual states that the
panel will not run if the AC line frequency drops below 55.5Hz, presumably
so DSC can sell a different version outside of North America. If this
"feature" actually works then it should prevent the panel from running on DC
applied to the AC terminals.

Doug L