Re: Calling Any and All High-Tech Criminals

Hi Jim.  Actually, the manufacturers of these biometric devices say
that to cut out an eye or off with a finger would not work. In very
short order the physical characteristics of the removed eye or finger
would change because there is no more blood, no more blood pressure,
and thus it would be highly unlikely that the reader could identify it
because the physical attributes have been altered greatly.  Now, when
they go to a genetic identifier, perhaps we could have a problem.  I'm
sure they'll have to deal with that as well if these goodies are going
to become mainstream one day.