Re: Central Station Construction

You can get listed as a UUFX and you don't need any of that stuff.  You need
2 people there all the time, standby power and the doors must lock but thats
about it.

Then when you have enough accounts you can invest in a new building.

Or you can simply build four walls inside of your current space using
concrete blocks and pour a concrete ceiling for it.  Then install heavy
steel doors and a couple of tv cameras.  You can build it in the corner of a
larger space.  Kinda like a large fallout shelter for those of you who are
old enough to know what a fallout shelter is.

BTW, a UUFX is a vigilante headquarters.