Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

I definately have a blinking "CP Trouble".
I did the holding - zero to reset, but the next day at the same time
the beeping comes back.  Since I am still a paying customer and paying
for the maint agreement, I can just bring support back in but they have
tried so many times and I am moving in a month or so anyway,  if you or
anyone else have other ideas on how to essentially stop a CP error
because of my vonage it would be apprecaited.  For the passionate among
us.... I AM a paying legitimate brings customer, I have learned my
lession and will get a landline at the new house, and pulling the power
is not preferred because we still like to arm it at night.