Re: Audio Video and power over cat 5

"joe" <nospam@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:JvmYe.934$a1.558@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Jackcsg wrote:
>
> > "joe" <nospam@xxxxxx> wrote in message

> >>How could you possibly know what 'most people in the alarm industry" do
> >>or don't do.  That is a lame over generalization meant to make yourself
> >>appear better.  I figured you were 'better than that'.  A better analogy
> >>would have been , most diy's are not good at calculating line loss/load
> >>. Why you ask? because they don't do this stuff for a living.
> >

> > No, I pretty much meant what I said.
> > Here then "from what I've seen, most people in the alarm industry aren't
> > very good at calculating line load/loss".
> > I ought to know, I've been doing this for over three weeks now...
>
> oh well three whole weeks. I didn't know it was that long.  What have
> you covered, 1 part of 1 whole state?

I haven't been to Washington State, Alaska, or Hawaii. But if you're
offering, I'd prefer to go to Hawaii first.

> > I have a few hundred photos to support what I'm saying though.
>
> I didn't know you took pictures, well that proves it then a photo proves
> that a calculation wasn't done every time. :)

Exactly. A picture proves everything. Joe, have I ever told you my little
birdie story?
It's about some birds that stole over $4,000.00 in quarters from a car wash
coin changer.
Sounds pretty far fetched? A picture is worth a thousand words....
If you'd like to see the Facts, I'd be glad to email it to you. I've sent it
to a bunch of guys here in the news group.