Re: SDI Trouble Definition

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mJaYe.39388$Wo4.479944@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Noah.... its doesn't fit bass as much as my first explanation..
>
> cause it take a Seriously Disturbed Individual to point a gun at someone
> face..
>
> and again it take a Seriously Disturbed Individual so fall asleep on the
> road,kill an innocent and go on with your life with out remorse

I'm here for the "kicks and giggles".  Your last statement goes beyond that.
You're sadly mistaken if you don't think Robert regrets those low points in
his life.  Move on, Pete.  His record on Usenet, outright lies, and
misrepresentations are far more relevant.  Don't go down the "dark path"...
That leads to the same place Goofy Groupie Muderator went...