Re: need an installation manual

Hi Paul

Thanks very much for this.  The alarm is set so either the main front door
or the rear conservatory door is the exit/return zone.  Can the time delay
be set independently or is it a global set.  The reason I ask is the delay
is fine for the front door as the keypad is just in the hallway, however I
have to run like hell to punch in the code when coming in from the rear
conservatory.

Thank you