Re: Defaulting Napco Gemini P800

You can use an eprom programmer to wipe the chip.

Then if you place a jumper between terminals 3 & 15, the firmware will then
load the default values to the eprom. The problem is getting an eprom reader
to wipe the chip in circuit. Most eprom readers will require you to unsolder
the eprom to accomplish this.

Jim Rojas