Re: Defaulting Napco Gemini P800

> Yeah, I figured you could. Is there any way for me to do it so he doesn't
> have to wait a week or two? Thanks.

One of the Napco tech support guys once told me how to do it by shorting
certain points.  It's been a while and I didn't write it down.  The
"official" Napco story is it can't be done but like most things in life, the
official story has little to do with reality.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics