Re: Insurance question for small business owners

me too, but for a while Scottsdale couldn't touch what I was getting from an
outfit in CA...can't remember who it was but it was started by ex-alarm guy
and his son...then they disappeared I guess...then I was with Hartford..then
they got too expensive and now back to Scottsdale. There aren't many out
there.