Re: Ka -Bosch Ka -Bosch DuMP DuMP

It's about as dumb a question as why manufacturers don't place a "silence
alarm" button on the keypad.
Punch in your code, and press "command". How easy is that? Radionic's or
DMP.
It can or cannot disarm the system, and it can or cannot send a signal that
the system was "silenced" by, and get this....an "authorized" user. (Freaky)
Then add areas to the equation, two or three hundred users....
oops, sorry, residential applications slip my mind occasionally
Why haven't any of you resi guys just interfaced the alarms with the
"clapper"?
Clap on.....Clap off.....

> damn I think you hit the head on the nail dood
>

> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Typically DMP is a little too easy, and meant for people who understand
> > how
> > to answer a simple question. This is typically a hard concept for women,
> > and
> > some men, because they like to answer a question with another question.
> >
> > "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> If the customer can understand the concept of an ATM machine it's
really
> > not
> >> as hard as you make it sound.
> >>
> >> Compare adding a code in Ademco with adding/changing/deleting a code
with
> >> DMP - DMP is far easier...if a code is in use the keypad will tell you
> > with
> >> Ademco...nothing happens or maybe it does. With DMP if the client
> >> understands the basic concept of a menu they can figure anything out.
> >>

> >> "Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > resetting
> > those

DMP