Re: Radionics 5700

Power supply/charging circuit problem that only showed up intermittantly and
way after you've sold it and installed it and chased *many* ghost problems.
At first radx skirted the issue...then came to ack it. Thankfully I had only
installed about 20-30 of them and I was a big enough dealer that they made
it right for me. Ended up pulling them all and replacing with 7212's. But,
it was still very costly for me even with free replacment panels - as I ate
the install time and had to deal with the clients. IMO it hurt Radx too .

If you come across any that are acting goofy you'll know it...I just pull
them and install something new.