Re: Radionics 5700

"No Name" <shall.remain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:he3nyur0pnv3.6sg63oqu2qvl.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Can this panel be programmed to auto arm/disarm?  If so, can the user
> enable/disable it and program the time of day to do it?
>
> TIA

It can be programmed to buzz when it should be armed (a time that can be
temporarily changed from the keypad) but it does not auto arm.  This feature
was used by Honeywell to report a fail to arm message to the Central
Station.

By the way, although the system board says Radionics on it, this is a
Honeywell product made for Honeywell.  It is an OEM version of the Radionics
D7112, which did NOT have this feature.

Your panel can (officially) only be programmed by someone from Honeywell.
Radionics sent the required software to Honeywell, who distributed it to its
centers.

Sorry I am so late in answering your question, but I didn't bring home any
Honeywell docs when I left the company, but I just found the Owner's manual
today and it refreshed my memory enough for me to give you a confident
answer.

X.

X.