Re: Chapter 2: Mary, Mary... not quite so contrary!

"mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
sKednUR068ncLoLeRVn-hA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Now with that post I just know for sure you've been playing in this field
>> long enough...
>>
>> And let me tell you I know the feeling..Here in Montreal we have many old
>> nuns community that are so rich they could buy the whole city..but they
>> refuse to pay for a new "whatever it is called for" even if it would mean
>> that they could all die if there was a fire or such..
>>
>> They always say..:  Its been working like that for 25 years,just fix it
>> as
>> you can,it will last another 25..
>>
>> Damn I hate that!
>>

> You're just helping them do God's work, Petem.
> And that makes you a manipulated sucker.
> The sooner we figure out just how hypocritical religion is, the better.
> Next time, tell the bitch to pound salt and walk away.
> I doubt you'll rot in hell and if you do, mother superior will be right
> beside you.

Hey thats for sure she will be there..

she will even tell me that she knows someone from my field..
he's called RLB and he helped her fixing her fire system as a diy...
then she ask me if i could help her understand why did she didnt woke up
before dying..the fire alarm bell should have rang...