Re: Chapter 2: Mary, Mary... not quite so contrary!

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
Y7ydnUxaiPzg6YXeRVn-2Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Breathlessly awaiting Chapter 3.
>>> Will Mrs. S find her Piano?
>>> Will Nurse Mary's bikini strap break?
>>

>> The bigger question is:  "What's wrong with the doors??"  :-))
>>

> The battery in the single power supply providing power to all the doors
> and readers has shorted out internally taking the power supply with it.  A
> battery and a fuse will fix the problem, but its so overloaded that only
> blind luck has kept it running this long.  You will explain the problem to
> the facility administrator on monday.  They will promptly tell you they
> can't afford to put in the individual power supplies with properly fused
> batteries that would have prevented the problem.  On top of that they will
> refuse to truly believe what you have to say and maked veiled accusations
> of lewd behavior ... er ... I mean attempting to sell them stuff they
> don't need to line your pockets.  However now that the system has been
> overtaxed once it will continue to have power problems, and everytime it
> does they will expect you to fix it for free since you made the mistake of
> helping them out and getting the woefully under designed system working
> for them.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
>
> Win a Tackle Pack
> Jig Fishing - Tips and Techniques Contest
> Courtesy of Siebler Custom Baits
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Now with that post I just know for sure you've been playing in this field
long enough...

And let me tell you I know the feeling..Here in Montreal we have many old
nuns community that are so rich they could buy the whole city..but they
refuse to pay for a new "whatever it is called for" even if it would mean a
that they could all die if there was a fire or such..

They always say..:  Its been working like that for 25 years,just fix it as
you can,it will last another 25..

Damn I hate that!