Re: Custom Keypad Message on Which Ademco Panel?

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> never had any clients that needed more than a 50p.
>
> Makes sense.  I get everything from people

Including messages like this (in comp.home.automation):

"Jack Edin" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Mr. Bass,

Thanks for the reply. I filled-in a form, asking a (different) question
on your website. Been a few days, and still no reply there. Guess this
is a better place to ask!"

Interesting.  He probably (and I say *probably*) used the new "send email
link" you have on your website.  When I sent you a short message you
responded within 60 minutes that you didn't want to receive any further
email from me.  Seems to me that you have your priorities completely screwed
up.  What else is new??  :-))