Re: Custom Keypad Message on Which Ademco Panel?

> I know the 40 does, that's as big as I go with Ademco stuff.

Any special reason you haven't tried the larger Ademco /
Honeywell systems?  They're not any more difficult to install
than the Vista-20P.  I've had a fair number of DIY customers buy
Vista-128FB and FBP series panels from my online store.  So far
very few have asked more than an occasional tech support
question.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass