Re: End of Line Resistor - Are they a standard design?

There is nothing special about an EOL resistor, other than it normally has a
label on it listing it as an approved/compatable device for the control
panel (It may be different in the UK) . Any resistor of the correct value,
tolerance and rating will work but since it doesn't have the label on it,
technically it shouldn't be used. Its also possible that the panel uses
something other than a resistor to supervisor the loop

Call the manufacturer direct, tell them the situation and they may send the
resistors directly to you, failing that they should direct you to another
supplier/installer..

This is pure specualtion in this case, but when a installer can't get a
simple item from his supplier or the supplier can't get it from the
manufacturer there is always the possibility that a financial dispute is
clouding the issue. The installer may owe the supplier money, the supplier
may owe the manufaturer money, you may owe......

Doug L