Re: 20P Question

I'd tried using the X10 chime on a different alarm panel (not Ademco) to
annunciate driveway sensor...it almost worked. The house was too big, it
had a huge guest house (actually 2) with subpanels. X10 didnt cut it.

But this house with the interior door thing  isnt nearly that big...a jingle
might just work.