Re: 7845i

All the panel that can handle the long range radio will be compatible with
the 7845i

i installed 2 of those this week allready...but we use the 7845i ent

we have our own receiver and connect directly to it that way less money to
send to alarmnet..

the only account we keep on the alarmnet network are the one with the
symphony keypad..

its like installing an alarmnet,its using the same programer and its pretty
easy..

be carefull with the rj45 for the network conection they are easily broken..

one thing we do to prevent anyone to disconnect the patch cable from the
router/switch end,is cutting the pin that locks the short so that you need a
small screw driver or a pin to disconnect it..that way poeple think before
pulling it off..

m-mdnVu0bJroSazeRVn-gA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx