Re: 100 Base T

Sounds workable, however, when I do stuff like this - even in my own
house - I usually put a note somewhere (in this case in the structured
wiring box) so that: a) 5 yrs from now I will know what the hell I did,
and b) If/when the house is sold the poor schmuck the new h/o hires will
have a clue...

What I love are the electricians who haven't a clue, wiring the phones
using one wire from two different twisted pairs.  Usually the orange and
the green wires.  I am waiting to find one with line 1 wired that way
and line 2 using the other wires from the same 2 pairs.