VS-06 by GRI

Its an interesting switch, but its actually pretty big when you consider
that its most often used on custom applications.  I like them in the top
dead space of sliding doors and sliding windows.  Unfortunately there is
quite often limited space due to frames being squeezed into slightly
undersized framed openings, or the shim guys going nuts when they set the
door or window.  Why can't we get one of these that is the thickness of a
50F12 or smaller?  How about one that size with screw terminals instead of
leads?

I want a low profile VS-06 with screw terminals.

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc