Re: SDI Trouble Definition

"Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:y_2dnUXOFPniUazeRVn-rg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You've got a lot of front telling people not to go down the dark path
> Frank, you've fallen off so many fences and  been up and down so many
> different paths in this group that I seriously doubt you know which path
> you are on anymore, at times you sound like a born again Christian with
> your sanctimonious BS.
>
> Doug L

I've obviously raised some hackles with my response.  "A lot of front?"
Heh!  I'm an "attic rat".  I don't have "a lot of front".  :-))

Your statement about my "going down the dark path" is certainly true but you
failed to put it in the proper context.  I haven't ventured there for some
time.  I've gotta admit (once again) that I just didn't feel good about
myself when I *did* go there.  I've been contributing to this group for a
number of years (longer than Pete) and can sympathize with where he's at
right now.  He's just realized that everything we've been saying about
Robert is the absolute truth.  It's kinda tough coming to that realization
(particularly after he'd "plonked" me and others for feeding the "flame war"
he now seems bent on contributing to).

I've been in the trade for 22 years now and I must admit that people like
Robert can still surprise me with their blatant and flagrant dishonesty.
The fact that he demonstrates this in such a public forum is something that
frequently gets me shaking my head.

You and Jim will have to pardon me for stepping in like I have, though.