Re: SDI Trouble Definition

news:1127322525.578747.306170@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Frank Olson wrote:
>>
>> I'm here for the "kicks and giggles".  Your last statement goes beyond
>> that.
>> You're sadly mistaken if you don't think Robert regrets those low points
>> in
>> his life.  Move on, Pete.  His record on Usenet, outright lies, and
>> misrepresentations are far more relevant.  Don't go down the "dark
>> path"...
>> That leads to the same place Goofy Groupie Muderator went...
>
> It's always important to remind a fat arrogant pig who acts as if he's
> better than anyone else, that he's a criminal, a felon, and responsible
> for someones death. It sort of keeps things in perspective in the event
> anyone is tempted to believe his "outright lies, and
> misrepresentations" on Usenet.

People are a lot smarter than you give them credit for.  I participate in
CHA as well.  Robert is not nearly as "successful" as he gives himself
credit for.  I think he's done far more to damage his own reputation than
anyone else (including Groupie Muderator).

> It is not anyone else but Fat Ass who's gone down the "dark path" and
> it's rather misleading of you to imply that the results of what has
> happened in this Newsgroup, is simply due to the people who have
> objected to this miscreants behavior.

Where did I "imply" that??  I simply stated that for Pete to start following
the same path I've already been down won't make him feel good about himself
in the long run.  I'm sure you're not the sort of person that goes around
badmouthing your competition either (and perhaps this medium is largely to
blame for that).  I personally think it's far more effective *showing*
people the difference between the way *you* do service/installs and the way
"the other guy" does...

> He has drawn no bounds in his bad
> treatment of others and his unconcern for the conditions here and he
> deserves, wholeheartedly, ANY response that ANYONE cares to give and
> *** LIKEWISE *** with no holds barred.

That's the way you feel.  I respect that.

> You want to do what you do?
> Fine.

Thank you.

> Otherwise, anything goes until Fuckhead crawls up his own ass and
> dies.

I don't wish Robert any ill will.  That's not who I am and certainly not the
way I taught my kids to think.  I still think Usenet is a wonderful resource
and this Group in particular.  We all have to put up with our "Roberts",
Jim.  Just don't lose your *self* in the process.

> Got it?

Check!!