Re: 5010 Communication Problems

"James"...
> just go into user code programming and write down what the codes are.   I
> think it is the *5 Menu
>
> James

Either I'm lost or you are.  As far as I know, the only code that the panel
will display is the master code.

I know that if I logged into the panel through DLS I could get the codes,
but that wasn't even possible in this case.  As it turned out, there were
only two codes anyway, so it wasn't a big deal to get the list.

In the future though, it would be a very nice feature to use.